EAT PEOPLE! EAT!
My Adventures In Grub & Wine
Top 3 Quick Eats – Worth The Calories!
1. Sushiritto (San Francisco and NOW NYC!!!!) – Eat the Lava Nachos & the Porkivore. http://www.sushirrito.com
2. Minca Ramen (NYC) – I get the Toroniku everytime. http://www.newyorkramen.com/
3. Black Iron Burger (NYC) – I had the Masterpiece Burger (the organic fried egg on it is everything) at my bachelor party and dream of it often. http://www.blackironburger.com/menu.html
Top 3 Recipes I’ve Perfected & Swear By*
1. Dad’s Chicken Adobo – tangy, garlicky, saucey chicken cooked down to yum yum goodness.
2. Bake Me Bacon Risotto – the green peas add color and a dash of health.
3. Crock Pot Andouille & Collards White Bean Soup
* And by “Swearing By” – I mean – these are so easy to cook and don’t require a ton of ingredients and can still impress any guest. Hit me up on any social media forum (clicks below) for the recipe you want.